Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Mitsubishi VS-45605

This TV is losing what appears to be vertical sync in the first 5
minutes of startup when cold. After 5 minutes it works fine until it
cools down again.

I have replaced all the 100uf and 47uf capacitors around the 9 and 5
volt regulators and repaird all solder connections I could see that
needed it.

The 9Volt regulator is putting out 8.8 - 8.9 Volts so I plan to replace
it. Also I found another capacitor C2C52 that seems common to cause
vertical related problems however I can't find it.

Can anybody offer so help or advise.

Much thanks!

Erik
FMTV

VS-45605 TechGuy Electronics Repair 1 October 10th 05 06:30 AM
Mitsubishi TV Help [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 April 3rd 05 02:05 AM
Mitsubishi TX-21 Gerald Spindler Electronics Repair 0 October 10th 04 09:46 AM
Mitsubishi TV Don Raggio Electronics Repair 6 January 4th 04 07:01 AM
60" Mitsubishi Bill Phillips Electronics Repair 1 July 25th 03 03:31 AM