Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default ACER AL1715

Hello to all.
I have this monitor (ACER AL1715) that makes one strange thing:
from time to time, when I turn it on, the ACER logo appears normally
(and this always happens in completely normal way), then the windows
screen appears and it is a double image, shifted verically and then this
image vanishes gradually (in about 10 second approximately) in one
screen entirely white with some grayish halos in the upper right corner
of the screen with hardly visible vertical bands of pale colors.
If I turn it off and on two-three times it returns to work normally.
Can it be a power supply problem, failing when it is called to work
hardly when the monitor is turned on?
I checked the ps circuit and I do not see bulging capacitors or any
other problems.
Any help?
Thank you
Slang

LCD Acer. Dani Electronics Repair 2 August 30th 06 04:18 PM
Acer monitor. Dani Electronics Repair 0 April 18th 06 03:03 PM
Acer monitor. Dani Electronics Repair 0 April 18th 06 03:03 PM
Acer 99 Mark D. Zacharias Electronics Repair 2 December 31st 04 12:14 PM