Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Help me please!

Hi

I am studying the T.V systems for different regions for the DVD
Recorders I am working on. The regions are Asia Pacific, LATAM, NAFTA
and Europe.
I found a document explaining about the systems at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadca...vision_systems. I came to
realize that there are monochrome standards are assigned a letter
designation (A-M) in combination with color systems. (NTSC, PAL,
SECAM)
And the product I am working has tuners for systems described as: PAL
B/G, PAL D/K, SECAM L/L', PAL I. At the same time some documents
sometimes describe again: B/G, I, L/L', D/K whithout color system
designations for the same product.
After studying the table provided by wikipedia and the reference
documents, I wonder what systems they really are using for the regions
APAC, LATAM and Europe.
Is there any NTSC B/G or NTSC I ?
Aganin it describes for LATAM there are only systems M and N.
Can anybody explain to me about it clearly?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Myauk" wrote in message
ups.com...

Can anybody explain to me about it clearly?

Google.com

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Sorry for my ignorance but I need some specific information.

I found several sites but still they are not explaining the things I do
not understand.

More over I need initiatives as a beginner in professional field.

Googling and reading books as a student while I was in my country,
Myanmar, I got a lot of knowledge background but whenever I met with
the real situation, I forgot everything!

I remember a certain experience of reading a book of Assembly
Programming for five months and Testing Practically with a computer and
facing with failures and problems before my graduation. When the
lecturer came and began his first lecture in Assembly program after my
five months of struggle, I found my first assemgly programm assembled
fine and ran on my computer.

That is why sometimes I asked silly questions in the forum.

All I need is a good initiative and some personnel gudience from those
who already have experience!

Regards

Homer J Simpson wrote:
ups.com...