Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ged Ged is offline

Default Information about Iiyama Vision Master 1451, model number LS902UT

Hi all,

I'm looking for service information for the Iiyama Vision Master 1451.

I have one of these monitors which has a fault, probably in one of the
power supplies.

I'd really like to get hold of the schematics. The model number is
LS902UT.

73,
Ged.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Ged" wrote in news:1164487161.284345.287630
@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

https://www.manualsparadise.com/Show...odel=M21414263