Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default RCA TV Troubleshoot

I have a RCA TV and last nigth i switched it off and was working fine.
Today morning when i am trying to switch it on, its not turning on.
Please anyone can give me some tips to troubleshoot or to look out for
some components in TV. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Manish

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a RCA TV and last nigth i switched it off and was working fine.
Today morning when i am trying to switch it on, its not turning on.
Please anyone can give me some tips to troubleshoot or to look out for
some components in TV. Any help is appreciated.

Without some knowledge and experience, do not try to fix your TV on your
own.

Sorry, but there are safety issues and others as well.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a RCA TV and last nigth i switched it off and was working fine.
Today morning when i am trying to switch it on, its not turning on.
Please anyone can give me some tips to troubleshoot or to look out for
some components in TV. Any help is appreciated.

This "may" sound like a dumb question, but are you sure the thing is still
plugged in? Maybe the plug vibrated out of the outlet over time, a child,
cat or dog pulled it out walking/running past it, etc? You'd be surprised
how often that is "over looked". IF it "is" plugged in, check that outlet
with a lamp or some other AC operated apparatus to see if you have energy
going to it. Maybe you have a blown fuse. IF the outlet is working ok - then
as Mr. Schuler suggested, do not fool with it, if you have no experience.

Lou