Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default WANTED: Where to buy Resistor ????

I need a 10Meg , 1 watt resistor, colors are brown black blue

This came out of a bose wave radio and they dont carry it at radio
shack, so
i just need an online store where i can order one

Any suggestions appreciated, thanx

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Meat Plow wrote:

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 11:22:06 -0500, robotron -x- Has Frothed:

I need a 10Meg , 1 watt resistor, colors are brown black blue

This came out of a bose wave radio and they dont carry it at radio shack,
so
i just need an online store where i can order one

Any suggestions appreciated, thanx

www.mcmelectronics.com

NTE part # 1W610

i copy and pasted that part number but i got

"There were no matches found for your search."

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

robotron -x- wrote:
I need a 10Meg , 1 watt resistor, colors are brown black blue

This came out of a bose wave radio and they dont carry it at radio
shack, so
i just need an online store where i can order one

Any suggestions appreciated, thanx

Try a local TV repair shop they probably have what you are looking for.

-Landon
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"lj_robins" wrote in message
robotron -x- wrote:
I need a 10Meg , 1 watt resistor, colors are brown black blue

This came out of a bose wave radio and they dont carry it at radio
shack, so
i just need an online store where i can order one

Any suggestions appreciated, thanx

Try a local TV repair shop they probably have what you are looking for.

Huh? Those are shops are dust.
http://www.alliedelec.com/Catalog/In...F&N=4294965966

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"robotron -x-" wrote in message

I need a 10Meg , 1 watt resistor, colors are brown black blue

This came out of a bose wave radio and they dont carry it at radio
shack

IIRC they do in a pack of resistors. Cheaper than shipping.

500-Piece 1/4-Watt Carbon-Film Resistor Assortment $12.49

Five each of 4.7 meg. Use two in series. You don't need 1 W unless you are
applying 3,000 volts.

--
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
+ Required crap appended to avoid restrictions imposed by brain +

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Homer J Simpson wrote:

"robotron -x-" wrote in message

I need a 10Meg , 1 watt resistor, colors are brown black blue

This came out of a bose wave radio and they dont carry it at radio
shack

IIRC they do in a pack of resistors. Cheaper than shipping.

500-Piece 1/4-Watt Carbon-Film Resistor Assortment $12.49

Five each of 4.7 meg. Use two in series. You don't need 1 W unless you
are applying 3,000 volts.

If it were a grid leak, he could use a pencil line !

--
Baron: