DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Auto convergence re-enable after adjusting convergence in Hitachi 65SWX20B. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/181086-auto-convergence-re-enable-after-adjusting-convergence-hitachi-65swx20b.html)

Jason D. October 31st 06 10:04 PM

Auto convergence re-enable after adjusting convergence in Hitachi 65SWX20B.

Replaced both convergence ICs and already adjusted & saved the data in
service convergence mode. But I have not found a combo to force a
auto-convergence to memorize new settings. Now stuck in manual mode.
Like I do with samsung as I do for service but no service manual for
this hitachi model.

Need this info on going through steps to do this to get
auto-convergence working once again.

Help? & thanks!

Cheers, Wizard

Jim Land October 31st 06 10:47 PM

(Jason D.) wrote in :

Now stuck in manual mode.
Like I do with samsung as I do for service but no service manual for
this hitachi model.

Need this info on going through steps to do this to get
auto-convergence working once again.

www.manualsparadise.com and www.servicemanuals.net way they have the
service manual available for this model.