Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default STR57041

I'm having difficulty in finding a voltage regulator STR57041. I can
easily find an STR58041(115V) and STR59041 (110V) Does anyone know
what voltage the STR57041 regulates to? Know any substitues? Thanks.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Searching" wrote in message
ps.com...
I'm having difficulty in finding a voltage regulator STR57041. I can
easily find an STR58041(115V) and STR59041 (110V) Does anyone know
what voltage the STR57041 regulates to? Know any substitues? Thanks.

http://www.mcminone.com/search.asp?k...0&btnSubmit=GO

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

On 26 Oct 2006 18:20:08 -0700 "Searching"
wrote in Message id:
om:

I'm having difficulty in finding a voltage regulator STR57041.

http://www.newark.com/NewarkWebComme...1829242&QText=
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

JW wrote:
On 26 Oct 2006 18:20:08 -0700 "Searching"
wrote in Message id:
om:

I'm having difficulty in finding a voltage regulator STR57041.

http://www.newark.com/NewarkWebComme...1829242&QText=

****************
My problem is that I have difficulty finding the regulator In Canada. I
think I may have found
a source in B.C. (I'm in Quebec) I have looked at sources in the USA
but I usually end up with a minimum order of $100.00 (or more) or I
have to order 100 pieces. Not economical.
For testing purposes, I still would like to know what the regulator is
supposed to regulate to.
I've searched for data sheets but couldn't find any. Anybody know?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

If you know the specs, maybe you can find a way to substitute it...

--

JANA
_____

"Searching" wrote in message
ups.com...

JW wrote:
On 26 Oct 2006 18:20:08 -0700 "Searching"
wrote in Message id:
om:

I'm having difficulty in finding a voltage regulator STR57041.

http://www.newark.com/NewarkWebComme...1829242&QText=

****************
My problem is that I have difficulty finding the regulator In Canada. I
think I may have found
a source in B.C. (I'm in Quebec) I have looked at sources in the USA
but I usually end up with a minimum order of $100.00 (or more) or I
have to order 100 pieces. Not economical.
For testing purposes, I still would like to know what the regulator is
supposed to regulate to.
I've searched for data sheets but couldn't find any. Anybody know?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 26 Oct 2006 18:20:08 -0700, "Searching"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I'm having difficulty in finding a voltage regulator STR57041. I can
easily find an STR58041(115V) and STR59041 (110V) Does anyone know
what voltage the STR57041 regulates to? Know any substitues? Thanks.

I've looked at the datasheets for the STR54041, 58041, and 59041.
AFAICT the output voltage is defined by the ratio of the feedback and
output windings (D and S) on the transformer secondary. It does not
appear to be an intrinsic feature of the device. If I'm wrong, could
someone please explain to me how the device works?

- Franc Zabkar