Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Catch Diodes, Clamping Capacitors, Snubbers!

I would like to have hints on Catch Diodes, Clamping Capacitors,
Sunbbers for SMPS!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Myauk" wrote in news:1161581256.525107.190020
@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I would like to have hints on Catch Diodes, Clamping Capacitors,
Sunbbers for SMPS!

FWIW, if I wanted info such as this, I would go to the following site:

http://www.google.ca/advanced_search?hl=en

Then in "with the Exact phrase" field, I would type in "SMPS basics", then
mouse click on Search.

To many hits? Then narrow down the possibilities by using extra search
terms in the "with All of the words"; examples in your particular case
would be "snubber" "clamping" etc or variations thereof.

To many Junk hits? eg E(****ing)Bay? Then type in extra ommision search
words in the "without the words" field. eg ebay, travel, sex, direct etc.

Lots and lots of tutorial stuff on the net........it's worth the time taken
to learn how to use search engines like Google, IMHO. YMMV...... :-)