Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default 2SD1399

Can anyone suggest a suitable equivalent for a 2SD1399 (even if just for
testing purposes!) I have a faulty monitor that's blown the line output
transistor, and it's needed rather urgently....

Thanks

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"John Green" wrote in message
Can anyone suggest a suitable equivalent for a 2SD1399 (even if just for
testing purposes!) I have a faulty monitor that's blown the line output
transistor, and it's needed rather urgently....

If you Google that part number, lots of stuff is listed.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

John Green schrieb:

Can anyone suggest a suitable equivalent for a 2SD1399 (even if just for
testing purposes!) I have a faulty monitor that's blown the line output
transistor, and it's needed rather urgently....

For testing only a BU508D will do the job, but better use a BU2525D.

Regards,
Dieter

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Dieter Wiedmann" wrote in message
John Green schrieb:

Can anyone suggest a suitable equivalent for a 2SD1399 (even if just for
testing purposes!) I have a faulty monitor that's blown the line output
transistor, and it's needed rather urgently....

For testing only a BU508D will do the job, but better use a BU2525D.

Regards,
Dieter

The NTE2302 is a good sub, available from www.mouser.com, in stock, no minimum
order.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.