Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default EKRA II Drawings

Hello All,
i'm looking for drawings of an old screen printing machine
it's an EKRA II (2) with a controller AEG
it is not working good and I have to repair or to understand it !
If someone has electric drawings about this machine
or a way to connect this controller to a Pc and read the program

thank's

HerBi

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

hello
ask ekra, Besigheim
www.ekra.de
regards

Jochen

C Moi schrieb:
Hello All,
i'm looking for drawings of an old screen printing machine
it's an EKRA II (2) with a controller AEG
it is not working good and I have to repair or to understand it !
If someone has electric drawings about this machine
or a way to connect this controller to a Pc and read the program

thank's

HerBi

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hello,

Thank's but I did it first ! and as it's an old machine they have nothing
about it ...

regards

"Jochen Rapp" a écrit dans le message de news:
hello
ask ekra, Besigheim
www.ekra.de
regards

Jochen

Drawings for planning MadJen UK diy 9 July 28th 06 01:09 PM
acad drawings for nest parts DoN. Nichols Metalworking 1 March 8th 05 02:36 PM
Use of Planning Permission drawings by a new homeowner dg UK diy 25 October 2nd 04 12:01 AM
Autocad Drawings Redd Electronics 3 June 8th 04 04:54 AM
AutoCAD drawings. Rick UK diy 23 November 14th 03 03:28 PM