Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Grundig RT-40M Schematic ??

Hi;

I've done a lot of searching and have not seen anything for this
unit.

This unit has an intermittent problem that affects the AM/ LW / SW1 /
SW2 bands.
FM is okay.

The boards are mounted very closely, one on top of the other and it's
very hard
to get at some parts of the circuits.

I don't know what kind of chance I have getting a schemo for this.
TIA,
Sparkey

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Sparkey wrote:

I don't know what kind of chance I have getting a schemo for this.

See
http://www.spirit-of-radios.de/schemgru.htm
Basic schematic seems to be available,

or see these pages:
http://www.radiomuseum.org/collectio...gang_koch.html
http://home.versatel.nl/radiomania/id34.htm
Perhaps the guys still have the manuals.

Regards, H.