Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default a lot of errors on Internet

Australia does not have system G it has system H
New Zealand has system G
System G has a bandwidth of 8 MHz
System H has a bandwidth of 7 MHz
apart from that system G and H are the same.

Try a goggle search to see how meny people get it wrong

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 18:48:04 +1300, "Eric"
wrote:

Australia does not have system G it has system H
New Zealand has system G
System G has a bandwidth of 8 MHz
System H has a bandwidth of 7 MHz
apart from that system G and H are the same.

Try a goggle search to see how meny people get it wrong

Motorola has BNE and PIC has BTFSZ. I found it on Atla Vitsa.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

Australia does not have system G it has system H
New Zealand has system G
System G has a bandwidth of 8 MHz
System H has a bandwidth of 7 MHz
apart from that system G and H are the same.

Try a goggle search to see how meny people get it wrong

Motorola has BNE and PIC has BTFSZ. I found it on Atla Vitsa.

Have I missed something, such as an original post that's not referred to
here? I'm very confused by the above. (System G, System H and Motorola
BNE/PIC BTFSZ)

.... Johnny

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 21:11:34 +1000, "Johnny Boy"
wrote:

Have I missed something, such as an original post that's not referred to
here? I'm very confused by the above. (System G, System H and Motorola
BNE/PIC BTFSZ)

... Johnny

Hi Steve,
If I knew your e-mail address, I'd try to explain...

Bob

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

Have I missed something, such as an original post that's not referred to
here? I'm very confused by the above. (System G, System H and Motorola
BNE/PIC BTFSZ)

... Johnny

Hi Steve,
If I knew your e-mail address, I'd try to explain...

Bob

Hello Bob. All being well, you have it by now. (I like the BlueBottle
system).

In particular, I didn't understand the relevance of this, in th context of
System G and System H etc :-
snipped from Eric's post
Bob you need to get into another project
Go and learn C it is not all that hard
snip

.... Steve

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sat, 7 Oct 2006 01:43:43 +1300, "Eric"
wrote:

maybe Bob you might like to explain it too me as well

.. .
wrote:

Have I missed something, such as an original post that's not referred to
here? I'm very confused by the above. (System G, System H and Motorola
BNE/PIC BTFSZ)

... Johnny

Hi Steve,
If I knew your e-mail address, I'd try to explain...

Bob

I was showing what happens when you post something on a newsgroup
without any explanation of what you're referring to, for the benefit
of those who know nothing about it.