Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default FS: HP/AGILENT 432A PowerMeter (RF/Microwave), SENSOR INCLUDED, 10MHz - 40GHz or up dep. on sesnor. WORKING PERFECT

HP/AGILENT 432A PowerMeter (RF/Microwave), SENSOR INCLUDED, 10MHz - 40GHz or
up dep. on sesnor. WORKING PERFECT
Warranty.

Should goto 40GHz according to Agilent website, but maybe HIGHER depending
on sensor. Fact we never used it above 26.5GHz at the time it was put to
storage, only recently we started testing amplifiers above 26GHz, our new
meter is at least 110GHz. Just check with Agilent website.

Do NOT reply on Newsgroup, if email: remove "death2spammers" strings in my
address (repeated twice). Price $69 with sensor, mere sensor CABLE alone
could be $100+ and I am giving it to all for 70 dollars: powermeter itself,
sensor, cable. Have NO time to wait for auction to end, we just need to
sell and be done. I by the way moving on Sept30 myself, and need to unload
some weights. PLEASE do check with Ebay listing first as I might revise it.
Shipping from Amplitech, Inc., New York, USA

Posted on Ebay, item# 330025215168. Goto www.ebay.com and enter
"330025215168" (without quotation marks) into search window (or item#,
etc.); BUY NOW OPTION is AVAILABLE, i.e. NO need to wait for Auction end
($799 or revised down). Description is there (on Ebay), copied down here
for your convenience, BUT to see ALL-SIDES PICTURES/etc do check that Ebay
listing. Best done via Ebay - SAFE for you/me (my feedback is 100%
positive there & 10+ years on Newsgroups), if you're not into Ebay and
unless a bid already placed, I can take it off and sell outside Ebay.
Description copied here (see pictures on Ebay):

*****
Concise description as you can GET DETAILED DESCRIPTION/SPECS/MANUAL at
AGILENT website (www.agilent.com-search-enter 432A, power). People who
buy Test Equipment are professionals/engineers - know already the specific
model specs or can quickly locate. HP/Agilent 432A is Analog but widely
used/known legacy RF/microwave powermeter.

1. WORKING PERFECT - warranty, was CALIBRATED several years ago but now
expired so you MAY want to recalibrate.
2. INCLUDES SENSOR & CABLE: 486A, THERMISTOR MOUNT - 200 Ohm (?), WAVEGUIDE
TYPE + CABLE i.e. COMPLETE SYSTEM READY FOR USE.

PULLED FROM WORKING ENVIRONMENT at AMPLITECH, Inc. (www.amplitechinc.com),
one of the best-known RF/Microwave companies - a spin off of Miteq, Inc.
Used to test military amplifiers originally, then as a backup, and finally
put to storage sas we upgraded to EPMseries Agilent powermeters.

Docs/specs/manuals are at Agilent website, a simple meter comparing to
dual-head/modern meters. If you see only info on meter itself and not
sensor, the calibration factor/effective efficiency are printed on sensor
body, NIST-traceable. Looks like a metal barrel waveguide port - I could
add pictures but for such a cheap item I can only post one picture - meter
itself (any extras would cost me money). Agilent website mentions:
"automatic, self-balancing power meter for use with temperature compensated
thermistor sensors" and something "10MHz - 40Ghz" (can be expanded with
different sensor?).

Reason to sell:
We were fortunate to afford a company-wide upgrade program, e.g. in place of
this, 436A and 437B powermeters we're now using dual-head $4000 Agilent EPM
units, so 432A is up for sale. I sold 436A earlier - see my feedback list.

Can be used as a backup for your Tech if you can only afford modern meters
for your engineers, or as a primary meter for Ham/etc. Radio amateurs, space
radioastronomy, or any application you may want a cheap WORKING Microwave
meter for that can go to multioctave Gigahertz region. Could keep to myself
but we now have excess powermeters and instead need money for Network
Analyzer parts (i am also interested in HP 8350B plugins for 20GHz at least,
26.5GHz better)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Marco Licetti wrote:
HP/AGILENT 432A