Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default K750i cannot acquire network

My K750i is working fine on everything, like menus, camera, etc... But
he cannot acquire any network. Any hint? Thank you for your answer!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Nicola Salvi ha escrito:

My K750i is working fine on everything, like menus, camera, etc... But
he cannot acquire any network. Any hint? Thank you for your answer!

And what is a "K7501i"?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

lsmartino ha scritto:
Nicola Salvi ha escrito:

My K750i is working fine on everything, like menus, camera, etc... But
he cannot acquire any network. Any hint? Thank you for your answer!

And what is a "K7501i"?

Sony Ericsson K750i, it's a mobile phone.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Nicola Salvi ha escrito:

lsmartino ha scritto:
Nicola Salvi ha escrito:

My K750i is working fine on everything, like menus, camera, etc... But
he cannot acquire any network. Any hint? Thank you for your answer!

And what is a "K7501i"?

Sony Ericsson K750i, it's a mobile phone.

OK, it could be that it lost its programing, or someone changed the
network settings accidentally. Take it to your mobile company
authorized service center. They will reprogram it.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I already tried all software management, I even flashed it several
times, but nothing... I think it can be a hardware problem...

lsmartino ha scritto:
Nicola Salvi ha escrito:

lsmartino ha scritto:
Nicola Salvi ha escrito:

My K750i is working fine on everything, like menus, camera, etc... But
he cannot acquire any network. Any hint? Thank you for your answer!
And what is a "K7501i"?

Sony Ericsson K750i, it's a mobile phone.

OK, it could be that it lost its programing, or someone changed the
network settings accidentally. Take it to your mobile company
authorized service center. They will reprogram it.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Well then make sure it is set to the correct network, 850mhz, 900mhz,
1700mhz or 1800mhz whichever your carrier uses. There are also some other
important settings you must have set correctly, but honestly I havn't done
much work on cell phones since the TDMA & Analog days. If it is an
electronics problem you can probably forget about fixing it unless it is the
antenna.

- Mike

"Nicola Salvi" wrote in message
I already tried all software management, I even flashed it several times,
but nothing... I think it can be a hardware problem...

lsmartino ha scritto:
Nicola Salvi ha escrito:

Nicola Salvi ha escrito: