DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to purchase 3mm banana plugs in UK (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/169797-where-purchase-3mm-banana-plugs-uk.html)

woodglass July 20th 06 11:31 AM

Where to purchase 3mm banana plugs in UK

Does anyone know where I can purchase 3mm banana plugs in the UK ?.
(Have tried ebay)

Cheers,
woodglass

Eeyore July 20th 06 02:58 PM

woodglass wrote:

Does anyone know where I can purchase 3mm banana plugs in the UK ?.
(Have tried ebay)

Are you sure you mean *3* mm and not 4mm ?

Graham

Grumps July 20th 06 03:53 PM

Eeyore wrote:
woodglass wrote:

Does anyone know where I can purchase 3mm banana plugs in the UK ?.
(Have tried ebay)

Are you sure you mean *3* mm and not 4mm ?

I think 3mm ones are used for some audio stuff.
Google turns up www.milty.co.uk

Eeyore July 20th 06 05:18 PM

Grumps wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
woodglass wrote:

Does anyone know where I can purchase 3mm banana plugs in the UK ?.
(Have tried ebay)

Are you sure you mean *3* mm and not 4mm ?

I think 3mm ones are used for some audio stuff.
Google turns up www.milty.co.uk

Those are 4mm plugs aka banana plugs as commonly used on louspeaker connections.

Widely available from all sorts of places. Don't get ripped off by ppl trying to
sell you fancy 'audio' ones.

Graham

Grumps July 20th 06 09:21 PM

Eeyore wrote:
Grumps wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
woodglass wrote:

Does anyone know where I can purchase 3mm banana plugs in the UK ?.
(Have tried ebay)

Are you sure you mean *3* mm and not 4mm ?

I think 3mm ones are used for some audio stuff.
Google turns up www.milty.co.uk

Those are 4mm plugs aka banana plugs as commonly used on louspeaker
connections.

Widely available from all sorts of places. Don't get ripped off by
ppl trying to sell you fancy 'audio' ones.

Are you sure?
http://www.milty.co.uk/i112c168/Audi...anana_Plug.htm
Not that it bothers me one bit, but some audio gear has 3mm sockets and a
4mm banana won't fit.

Arfa Daily July 20th 06 11:37 PM

Where to purchase 3mm banana plugs in UK

"woodglass" wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone know where I can purchase 3mm banana plugs in the UK ?.
(Have tried ebay)

Cheers,
woodglass

Farnell keep them. You don't have to have an account any more. Anyone can
order by credit card

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSear...tk=ge nsearch

Arfa

Geo July 21st 06 04:23 PM

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 22:37:18 GMT, "Arfa Daily" wrote:

Farnell keep them. You don't have to have an account any more. Anyone can
order by credit card

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSear...tk=ge nsearch

Wow - £1.50 for a single plug!?

Geo