Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Where to purchase 3mm banana plugs in UK

Does anyone know where I can purchase 3mm banana plugs in the UK ?.
(Have tried ebay)

Cheers,
woodglass

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

woodglass wrote:

Does anyone know where I can purchase 3mm banana plugs in the UK ?.
(Have tried ebay)

Are you sure you mean *3* mm and not 4mm ?

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Eeyore wrote:
woodglass wrote:

Does anyone know where I can purchase 3mm banana plugs in the UK ?.
(Have tried ebay)

Are you sure you mean *3* mm and not 4mm ?

I think 3mm ones are used for some audio stuff.
Google turns up www.milty.co.uk

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Grumps wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
woodglass wrote:

Does anyone know where I can purchase 3mm banana plugs in the UK ?.
(Have tried ebay)

Are you sure you mean *3* mm and not 4mm ?

I think 3mm ones are used for some audio stuff.
Google turns up www.milty.co.uk

Those are 4mm plugs aka banana plugs as commonly used on louspeaker connections.

Widely available from all sorts of places. Don't get ripped off by ppl trying to
sell you fancy 'audio' ones.

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Eeyore wrote:
Grumps wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
woodglass wrote:

Does anyone know where I can purchase 3mm banana plugs in the UK ?.
(Have tried ebay)

Are you sure you mean *3* mm and not 4mm ?

I think 3mm ones are used for some audio stuff.
Google turns up www.milty.co.uk

Those are 4mm plugs aka banana plugs as commonly used on louspeaker
connections.

Widely available from all sorts of places. Don't get ripped off by
ppl trying to sell you fancy 'audio' ones.

Are you sure?
http://www.milty.co.uk/i112c168/Audi...anana_Plug.htm
Not that it bothers me one bit, but some audio gear has 3mm sockets and a
4mm banana won't fit.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"woodglass" wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone know where I can purchase 3mm banana plugs in the UK ?.
(Have tried ebay)

Cheers,
woodglass

Farnell keep them. You don't have to have an account any more. Anyone can
order by credit card

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSear...tk=ge nsearch

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geo Geo is offline

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 22:37:18 GMT, "Arfa Daily" wrote:

Farnell keep them. You don't have to have an account any more. Anyone can
order by credit card

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSear...tk=ge nsearch

Wow - £1.50 for a single plug!?

Geo