Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default handheld oscilloscope for repair motherboard...?

http://www.teknetelectronics.com/Sea...AIL&FLUKE_199C

is this quote in US dollars?

why all the prices are same?
I wonder what is the shipping cost to HK? do I need those calibration with
data?

which one I suppose to choose?

TIA.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 08:52:25 +0800, "fixpc"
wrote:

http://www.teknetelectronics.com/Sea...AIL&FLUKE_199C

Pretty useless for PC repair IMHO.
A simple POST tester provides more information.

--
Kind regards,
Gerard Bok
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"fixpc" wrote in message ...

http://www.teknetelectronics.com/Sea...AIL&FLUKE_199C

is this quote in US dollars?

why all the prices are same?
I wonder what is the shipping cost to HK? do I need those calibration with
data?

which one I suppose to choose?

TIA.

Although there is very likely to be lots of very competent people here, all of
your questions would be more appropriately asked of the vendor, not to a news
group.

However, since you asked, here are my opinions:
Yes, the quoted prices are in US dollars.
The prices for similar items are the same because the effort and techniques
needed to calibrate them are approximately the same, therefore, they charge the
same price.
The shipping cost will have to be quoted by the vendor.
Only you can answer the question about the calibration data requirement. If you
are going to use the equipment to calibrate other equipment, then you need to
maintain the calibration data for all the equipment that you use for calibration
and certification.

Which one you choose is your decision, and yours alone.

Cheers!!

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.