Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default M56737FP help

I own a rotating mirror from a HP laser printer
the motor is driven by a M56737FP could you give me any info about the
datasheet ?
for making a permanent rotating mirror?
thanks and best regards from FRANCE
Alain

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Den Sat, 15 Jul 2006 11:05:17 +0200. skrev Alain:

I own a rotating mirror from a HP laser printer
the motor is driven by a M56737FP could you give me any info about the
datasheet ?

Could this be to any help?

http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/data...7/M56733.shtml

perhaps same family.
--
Med venlig hilsen

Christian Treldal, OZ1GNN
"Remember Darwin; building a better mousetrap merely results in smarter mice."