Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default New hobby electronics community and shop!

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to drop a quick note in here to tell everyone about a
new website community for electronics hobbyists some friends and I have
started and the associated shop. Our primary focus will be on
microcontroller projects using the PIC and/or BasicStamp. We'd like to
cover multiple topics including robotics, automation, control, etc. We
also have an online store where we sell the surplus components from/for
our projects and from bulk buys we pick up now and again. We're eager
to get more people interested in participating on the site and welcome
anyone who would like to contribute to the growth of the site in any
way I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming

http://www.electronichobbyshop.com/ and/or
http://shop.electronichobbyshop.com/

Thanks,
Denny Springle