Posted to sci.electronics.repair
BigMike

Default Phillips 27MT3305/17 TV - Closed captioning stuck on

Hi guys. I have a customers TV that has the closed captioning on, and he
lost the original remote. None of my universals will shut the captioning
off. Short of ordering the original remote, is there a button combination
on the remote, or at the TV, that will reset the unit and shut the
captioning off? Thank you for your help.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JANA

With this model of set, and many other types out there, you will need the
original factory remote to properly access the menus to control the set.
Universal remotes are basically only for the main functions of the set.

--

JANA
_____

newsp.tb1gjrpm87sx8z@bigmike-3u89k6k...