Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tim

Default Av-28t25eks shut down after 10 seconds.

Hi,

My JVC av28t25ek shuts down after 10 seconds. If I then turn the system
off and on a few times it eventually stays on. Could someone point me in
the right direction to repair this?? also where can i download the
service manual.

Any help would be great.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Inty XP

In data Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:19:53 +0200, Tim nospam@invalid ha scritto:

Hi,

My JVC av28t25ek shuts down after 10 seconds. If I then turn the system
off and on a few times it eventually stays on. Could someone point me in
the right direction to repair this?? also where can i download the
service manual.

Chassis?
B.T.W. change electrolytic caps in power supply primary and secondary
Any help would be great.

--
Inty.Evolution
- per email normali e con immagini Jpeg
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Cliff Top

Hi Tim,
Send me your email and I'll send you the pdf manual.
It's not a common problem, but what is happening sounds like the protection
circuit tripping- may be a high voltage cap leaking or the Loptx arcing...or
even an intermittent short in the tube !! .Its not old enough to have
electrolytics at fault really.

Andrew