Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
bobs

Default Does it exist?

Hi, my PC's 2 IDE channels are both in use leaving me unable to
connect anything further to them. So here's my problem, does a 4 way
IDE cable exist as opposed to the regular 3 way?
Basically i'm trying to fit a slave HDD to up the capacity as opposed
to upgrading my existing HDD. Are my attempts futile? Cheers, Bob.