Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dani

Default RCA H V Tripler info wanted.

Anyone see stock on this item, in eastern Canada, or even further west
in the USA?
205064 RCA High Voltage Tripler. Thanks, Dani.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Steve

I'm having trouble sourcing this part also, I'm east of Ottawa. \
Global is saying they're on order....still waiting....client still fuming!
Cheers, Steve
"Dani" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone see stock on this item, in eastern Canada, or even further west
in the USA?
205064 RCA High Voltage Tripler. Thanks, Dani.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art

Convince the fuming client(s) to contact Thomson Consumer Electronics with
the concerning their corporation nor having the ability to supply
replacement parts in a timely matter. Give them the contact numbers and
mailing information to get the manufacturer's consumer division involved.
"Steve" wrote in message
.. .
I'm having trouble sourcing this part also, I'm east of Ottawa. \
Global is saying they're on order....still waiting....client still fuming!
Cheers, Steve
"Dani" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone see stock on this item, in eastern Canada, or even further west
in the USA?
205064 RCA High Voltage Tripler. Thanks, Dani.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
kip

I ran into a PTK195 that required a 250694 flyback
which is NLA/OBSOLETE etc etc...
The customer complained to Thomson and guess what
the Flyback arrived within 1 mth and it was an original one.

kip
"Art" wrote in message
Convince the fuming client(s) to contact Thomson Consumer Electronics with
the concerning their corporation nor having the ability to supply
replacement parts in a timely matter. Give them the contact numbers and
mailing information to get the manufacturer's consumer division involved.
"Steve" wrote in message
.. .
I'm having trouble sourcing this part also, I'm east of Ottawa. \
Global is saying they're on order....still waiting....client still
fuming!
Cheers, Steve
oups.com...