Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Peter

Default voltage regulator C324C

I have a power supply with what I assume to be a voltage regulator chip
Its number is C324C
Can anyone point me to a data sheet for this device?
TIA

Peter

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Neilish

"Peter" wrote in message
I have a power supply with what I assume to be a voltage regulator chip
Its number is C324C
Can anyone point me to a data sheet for this device?
TIA

Peter
is it a 14 pin DIL device ?

if so it could just be a starndard LM324 quad op amp

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 21:03:09 +1000, "Peter"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I have a power supply with what I assume to be a voltage regulator chip
Its number is C324C
Can anyone point me to a data sheet for this device?

It's probably an NEC uPC324C quad opamp.

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Peter

"Neilish" wrote in message

"Peter" wrote in message
I have a power supply with what I assume to be a voltage regulator chip
Its number is C324C
Can anyone point me to a data sheet for this device?
TIA

Peter
is it a 14 pin DIL device ?

if so it could just be a starndard LM324 quad op amp

yes it is a 14 pin device DIL
Thanks

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Peter

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 21:03:09 +1000, "Peter"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I have a power supply with what I assume to be a voltage regulator chip
Its number is C324C
Can anyone point me to a data sheet for this device?

It's probably an NEC uPC324C quad opamp.

- Franc Zabkar

Thanks
so, being used as an error amp probably. There is a zener diode on the
board too which most liley providing a reference voltage