Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike

Default RCA ATC113CA1 shutsdown

I got this TV I am working on, and the SMPS will fire, and the green power
LED will come on, but the flyback makes a quick disgruntled ring, and shuts
back down.

Is there anything I should check before I replace the flyback, and what is
the RCA part number for this chassis?

32" TV.

Thanks for any help. I worked on one earlier, had a bad soft-start resistor,
but this one will start but shut back down.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tech Data

257805 is the oem # for it and they just came back into stock at most
distributors. I was starting to wonder if these failed for anything
OTHER than the fly. Done 6, changed 6 flys.

www.techdata-kicksass.net

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike

so you think it definatly is the flyback? I can hear a quick ring from the
flyback, but i noticed there wasnt any HV build-up on the CRT during that
quick timeframe. So, im assuming it is, hell, its cheap, ill replace it
anyway.

oups.com...