Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default MC1385P need data

Hello,

I'm trying to fix a drake UV-3 transceiver and I need a datasheet or at
least the pinout of the MC1385P IC.
There seems to be almost no information on the web about it (or I'm
unable to dig out any).
Thanks in advance.

Francesco IS0FKQ

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Christian Treldal

Hi

Den Mon, 24 Apr 2006 02:00:16 -0700. skrev francesco.messineo:

Hello,

I'm trying to fix a drake UV-3 transceiver and I need a datasheet or at
least the pinout of the MC1385P IC.
There seems to be almost no information on the web about it (or I'm unable
to dig out any).
Thanks in advance.

Others seems to have same problem. Have you seen this??

http://fidonet.sensationcontent.com/...60bedd693.html

Vy 73 de oz1gnn
--
Med venlig hilsen

Christian Treldal
"Remember Darwin; building a better mousetrap merely results in smarter mice."

RCA CTC 203 sound Vince Electronics Repair 7 February 26th 06 02:54 PM
New info: RCA sound issues. Dani Electronics Repair 2 January 12th 06 02:40 PM
Too good to be true? Gene T Woodworking 222 August 2nd 05 10:03 PM
Iron Bloomery Dave Metalworking 25 May 22nd 05 01:54 PM
FS: Semiconductor Data Books [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 April 28th 04 10:02 PM