Posted to sci.electronics.repair
geoff smith

Default Replacement Battery.

I am seeking advice on a replacement for a No 20 dry battery required for a
test meter of obscure origin, I imagine it to be rated at 15 or 18
volts.Thanks in advance .

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
TimPerry

"geoff smith" wrote in message
k...
I am seeking advice on a replacement for a No 20 dry battery required for

test meter of obscure origin, I imagine it to be rated at 15 or 18
volts.Thanks in advance .

not enough info here to make a good guess at what you need.

note that 2 standard 9 volt batteries in series will give you 18 volts. you
can series / parallel until you get the capacity you need.