Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Rono

Default RCA parts supply question!

Anyone have any high voltage triplers to sell? Original # on part:
40431-090 Actual RCA
part # : 205064. Look he
http://home.earthlink.net/~epcs/P_splitter.htm Used in RCA
rear projection T.V. I can't locate one in stock anywhere. Global in
Missassuga, Ontario, Tritronics Inc, Mat Electronics, Vance
Baldwin...no supplier has them! I want two, or three! Can you use the
newer round type HV triplers, or another type with a modification? The
supply of this part, is a big problem! I have one on order for months,
just keeps getting back ordered. I don't want the cheap generic ones,
they don't last! Anyone have any good quality
ones forsale, or have a supplier that can supply them? Thanks, Dani.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jerry G.

I have a phone number only, for a service center that has been many
years for RCA. They sometimes have older parts, or they can sometimes
find them. The tel number is 514-336-2222. The origonal name of the
company is R&D service. I have not called them in a while, but they
should still be there.

Jerry G.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bill

www.electronica-usa.com
has the originals

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Try Surburban Electronics last time they had plenty. You will have to
accpt generic as RCA has discontinued this part. I have some
suggestions to make them last longer .

email me & I'll give you their 800 # tomorow, I'm at hoe now & # is at
the shop