Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default WTB - Tektronix Scope Cart

I need a model 200C scope cart. Quote price including shipping to ZIP
20170 VA.
Thank you,
Dale

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sam Goldwasser

writes:

I need a model 200C scope cart. Quote price including shipping to ZIP
20170 VA.

Several on eBay, search for "tektronix scope cart".

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ:
http://www.repairfaq.org/

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thanks Sam. I checked eBay first and the only 200C comes with a scope.
Dale

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim Yanik

wrote in
oups.com:

Thanks Sam. I checked eBay first and the only 200C comes with a scope.
Dale

try Skycraft Surplus;
www.skycraftsurplus.com.
(Orlando,Fl.)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James T. White

wrote in message
oups.com
I need a model 200C scope cart. Quote price including shipping to ZIP
20170 VA.
Thank you,
Dale

Check out this one on eBay: