Posted to sci.electronics.repair
bharat

Default X7SV-NAGA LCD TV from Sceptre

I need schematic and/or circuit boards for this TV/monitor.
Specifically, I am interested in the smaller circuit board that is near
the top of the TV when the back is opened up. My circuit board shows a
lot of heating near the four blue capacitors on left-hand side. Any
explanation for this behavior is also appreciated.

I have electronics background - in case you are wondering regarding the
level of your response.
Thank you.

BB

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jerry G.

This manufacture does not support outside servicing, or sell parts or
service manuals for their products. If you call their support people,
they will tell you where to send the monitor for service in your area.

If the monitor is out of warrenty, this ordeal will not be worth it.

Jerry G.