Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Patt

Default hoover vacuum

I have a Hoover vacuum, Legacy 740, model #U4537910. I have to replace the
cord. What is the easiest way to get at the motor to make this repair?
Patt

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Damir

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 00:46:00 GMT, "Patt" wrote:

I have a Hoover vacuum, Legacy 740, model #U4537910. I have to replace the
cord. What is the easiest way to get at the motor to make this repair?
Patt

From the right,maybe?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Patt wrote:
I have a Hoover vacuum, Legacy 740, model #U4537910. I have to replace the
cord. What is the easiest way to get at the motor to make this repair?
Patt

Does this help?

http://www.elkypro.com/hoops2005/vac...U4537-910.html

Tony

Hoover vacuum Patt Home Repair 2 March 6th 06 11:04 PM
Using an air tank for vacuum? RAM³ Metalworking 1 February 5th 06 01:15 AM
Almost done with my home-made vacuum press. Anyone else done one? Joe Emenaker Woodworking 15 August 8th 04 12:23 AM
Riccar Radiance Vacuum review Clinton Bast Home Ownership 1 June 2nd 04 02:51 PM
How to make a vacuum kiln in 20 screwups or less. Steve Knight Woodworking 3 July 26th 03 06:12 AM