Posted to sci.electronics.repair
TopTec

Default In-Home Television Repairs, Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga and GTA

We repair all makes and models of BIG screen T.Vs
Toshibs, Hitachi, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Sony, RCA, JVC, Samsung,
Zenith etc.

Repairs right in YOUR HOME, right the first time.

For more information go to our website:

www.ontarioelectronicservice.com

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Lee Babcock

kip wrote:

Business Slow ??

Looks to me like a young hormonally challenged male did the web site and
is trying to justify himself by drumming up some business.

Regards
Lee in Toronto
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
tvguy

Default In-Home Television Repairs, Toronto, Brampton, Mississau

He`s a much better tech than most of you on here. Atleast he`s trying
to get the consumers to call him to get there stuff fix properly than
trying to waiste time telling a consumer how to repair there set. like
you and many others on this site.

kipwrote:

Business Slow ??

"TopTec" wrote in message
ups.com...
We repair all makes and models of BIG screen T.Vs
Toshibs, Hitachi, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Sony, RCA, JVC, Samsung,
Zenith etc.

Repairs right in YOUR HOME, right the first time.

For more information go to our website:

www.ontarioelectronicservice.com
[/quote:d819f929e0]

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike Berger

The only skill he's demonstrated here is his ability to SPAM. He
might be helpful to the population of Mississau, but this is an
international newsgroup and the helpful suggestions here reach
thousands of people. How many people outside of Mississau have
you helped?

Which is the waste of time?

* A SPAM ad for TV service that's nowhere near most people in this
newsgroup
* Suggestions for how to fix a problem that many experienced techs
have seen numerous times before and may apply to hundreds of sets?

tvguy wrote:
He`s a much better tech than most of you on here. Atleast he`s trying
to get the consumers to call him to get there stuff fix properly than
trying to waiste time telling a consumer how to repair there set. like
you and many others on this site.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
tvguy

I haven`tr really seen any spam in it. I think he is on the right
track here because most of the post that I have seen on this forum in
the last few days that I have been here are made by consumers asking
questions and hoping that some tech will help them fix there set for
free to save them from taking it down the street to the guy on the
corner in the business of fixing these things for a living. Most of
these consumers have jobs and make money. Most of us techs has a
repairshop for these poeple to bring there sets in to have them fixed
properly at a reasonable rate and help us feed our families. So if
this guy is posting his add on here to drum up some business then all
the power to him and I would say from seing him on some other tech
forums helping out other techs I can say he is a damn good tech.

tvguy wrote:
He`s a much better tech than most of you on here. Atleast he`s

trying
to get the consumers to call him to get there stuff fix properly

than
trying to waiste time telling a consumer how to repair there set.

like
you and many others on this site.[/quote:f5fe0bfc90]

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael A. Terrell

tvguy wrote:

He`s a much better tech than most of you on here. Atleast he`s trying
to get the consumers to call him to get there stuff fix properly than
trying to waiste time telling a consumer how to repair there set. like
you and many others on this site.

kipwrote:

Business Slow ??

"TopTec" wrote in message
ups.com...
We repair all makes and models of BIG screen T.Vs
Toshibs, Hitachi, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Sony, RCA, JVC, Samsung,
Zenith etc.

Repairs right in YOUR HOME, right the first time.

For more information go to our website:

www.ontarioelectronicservice.com
[/quote:d819f929e0]

Right. Like I'm going to call a Canadian spammer to do a service
call in Florida. Bugs had a name for guys like that. Bad advertising
is worse than no advertising. I didn't even have a listed telephone
when I was working full time in electronics repair. It was ALL word of
mouth, and I had all that I could handle. Commercial sound, school
electronics, industrial equipment and two way radios kept my benches
full. My entire advertising budget was $ 0.00 for a ten year period.
If he was as good of a tech as you say, he wouldn't have time to SPAM
the newsgroup.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell