Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adam Preble

Default Where to get Magnavox flyback transformers

Awhile back, it was diagnosed on the newsgroup that I have a bag flyback
transform on my Magnavox projection TV. I have been trying to get the
part from Partsestore.com. They will report it in inventory, but then I
get an email that they're out and on national backorder; it could take
more than a month for them to get new ones. While I want to trust them,
the fact that they said they had it on stock even when I changed the
order over the phone doesn't give me much faith in the company.

I've been been trying to get one of these two from them:
http://www.partstore.com/ProductDeta...ModelID=168744
http://www.partstore.com/ProductDeta...ModelID=168744