Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
SomeBody

Default Monochrome Fold over problem?

Hi,

I'm working on some 9" monochrome monitors and I've run into some problems
on many of these units.

This problem is horizon fold over. I am at a loss of what or how to fix
this problem.

I have uploaded the schematics and the data sheets for the IC for
this monitor at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~zbadone/schematics/

If anybody would care to look these over and point me in the direction or
what to look for to correct this problem that I can NOT fix!

Thank you.

--
A7N8X-Deluxe, AMD XP2500+ (Un-locked)
2x256mb Crucial PC3200 DDR ram