Junior Member

Unhappy I need a schematic for a Zenith A32B41W

I am repairing a Zenith A32B41W television with blown circuits. I need a schematic for component specifications. Please inform me of a link to one or something.

Thanks
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art

Default I need a schematic for a Zenith A32B41W

L/G Electronics should be capable of supplying that information.Maybe a
Google of LG Electronics may help. www.lge.com

--
Sonny