Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tommy

Default liquidation

International Sales of Electronics
WORLDWIDE WHOLESALE LIQUIDATOR FOR MANUFACTURERS - BANKS - DISTRIBUTORS
200 THOMPSON DRIVE, US HWY 77 AT 511 EXIT, OLMITO TX 78575
Div of TOMMY THOMPSON MARKETING INC. Since 1979
PHONE: 956-350-5555 FAX: 956-350-5574
ISE HOME PAGE: http://www.isesurplus.com/ e-mail:

VOICE ORDER LINE: 888-351-5550 FAX ORDER LINE: 877-350-5574
OUR "25th" year in the wholesale liquidation business

EVERYTHING IS SOLD BELOW COST!

OUR COMPANY:
International Sales of Electronics was established in 1979, a subsidiary of
TOMMY THOMPSON MARKETING INC., A Texas Corporation. ISE is not an
auctioneer, but a wholesale liquidator for banks, finance companies and
manufacturers. ISE specializes in national and international sale of
inventories, equipment and entire companies. ISE is NOT limited to just
electronics. We sell all types of inventory as well as manufacturing
equipment and material handling equipment. We invite you to visit our web
http://www.isesurplus.com/

JUST A FEW ITEMS WE ARE LIQUIDATING:
THOUSANDS OF SPEAKERS
OVER A MILLION DOLLARS OF SPEAKER PARTS