Posted to sci.electronics.repair
cowboysfan

Default Deoxit

Can anybody help me as to where I can get Deoxit Cleaner and Progold, in
Ontario, Canada. Thanks.

--
cowboysfan
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
ianto

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:18:58 +0000, cowboysfan
m wrote:

Can anybody help me as to where I can get Deoxit Cleaner and Progold, in
Ontario, Canada. Thanks.

Take Five Audio sells these items.

http://takefiveaudio.com/mall/caig_product_line.html

Mike Capel

capel AT mts DOT net
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
TimPerry

"cowboysfan" m wrote in
message . com...

Can anybody help me as to where I can get Deoxit Cleaner and Progold, in
Ontario, Canada. Thanks.

--
cowboysfan

give them a call
http://store.caig.com/s.nl/sc.5/.f

they directed me to a local source that was not on their web page list of
distributors.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Casual Fool

Hi, believe it or not, Radio Shack has it here in the USA, perhaps in
Canada too... Best luck then! Tony
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Haggis

On 20-Jan-2006, Casual Fool wrote:

Hi, believe it or not, Radio Shack has it here in the USA, perhaps in
Canada too...

Radio Shack sort of 'shut down' in Canada a while back - existing stores
changed names to "Circuit City". As Radio Shack Canada, they carried their
own brand of contact cleaner (which did a good job, BTW). Rumor has it that
Radio Shack is starting up again (or maybe already did?) in Canada. Full
story he
http://digitalhomecanada.com/index.p...32&Item id=51

Haggis.