Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jonesy82

Default CTC 169CL5

Hi All,
working on this Proscan model # ps27113 with a CTC169CL5 Problem is after
repairing the flt and HOT, regulator circuit my menu is off the right of the
screen, and my question is what is wrong or how can i get it in the middle
of the screen? Thanks in advance. is there a control or a something that
control this ?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

What does the cross hatch look like? Good geometry and pincushion?
No, troubleshoot and replace the blue box capacitors and main diode in
the pin circuit and work your way back to find any other faults in the
pin circuit.

Geometry and pincushion look ok, then troubleshoot the h-sync signal
coming from the deflection circuit going back to the system control.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jason D.

On 19 Jan 2006 13:52:07 -0800, "
wrote:

What does the cross hatch look like? Good geometry and pincushion?
No, troubleshoot and replace the blue box capacitors and main diode in
the pin circuit and work your way back to find any other faults in the
pin circuit.

Geometry and pincushion look ok, then troubleshoot the h-sync signal
coming from the deflection circuit going back to the system control.

Off center menu to right is timing problem, keep troubleshooting in
horizontal circuit. Microcontroller gets the vertical & horizontal
pulses from the deflection circuit for the menu positioning.

Cheers, Wizard