Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bob

Default Anyone have the data sheet or pinout for a ECG1325

The STK043 id the sub (I think)
I have search and can not find the pinouts.
Thanks

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 04:10:22 GMT, Bob put finger to
keyboard and composed:

The STK043 id the sub (I think)

Correct.

I have search and can not find the pinouts.

From a 1990-91 NTE catalogue:

1 LT Channel Input
2 LT Channel Feedback
3 LT Channel Ground