DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   User Manual wanted for JVC TV (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/134143-user-manual-wanted-jvc-tv.html)

kitsune December 4th 05 07:22 PM

User Manual wanted for JVC TV

Hello all. New to the forum but hope someone can help me out.

I've just picked up a JVC AV-29SX1EK from a friend and just wanted to know if anyone has a user manual for it (electronic prefered).

My problem is that with my DVD player in AV1, the channel will switch over when I put the DVD player on, but when I try this with my video player in AV2, it wont switch over unless I change the channel myself. Epitomy of lazy you may say, but with my old TV, both AV1 and AV2 would switch over without a problem. Any ideas? Cheers.

kitsune December 7th 05 12:44 PM

Anyone? I've tried looking online but with no success.

kip December 7th 05 04:52 PM

User Manual wanted for JVC TV

You haven't looked far..

--
kitsune

Art December 8th 05 12:34 AM

User Manual wanted for JVC TV

Generically we suppose the Generic JVC.COM site will have listings for all
Generic JVC Teles. Right?? At least post the flippin model # so we have a
chance of supplying relevant information. TIA.
"kip" wrote in message
.. .
You haven't looked far..

kitsune December 21st 05 03:03 PM

Wow, nothing like total confusion to start your day.

First of all, I have looked as best I can, but there is no info for the model I am referring too, of which the product number is in my orginal post......

Theres not even any mention of it on the JVC website.

Cheers for the help......