Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default JVC AV-27WF36

I have found a few websites to order service manuals for this TV, however they show two different
types of manual,
AV-27WF36/R
AV-27WF36/S

I looked on the back of the tv and I could find no mention of "/R" or "/S"
how do I know which one I need?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark Zenier

In article ,
Art wrote:
Try this for size.
nunya@business wrote in message
I have found a few websites to order service manuals for this TV, however
they show two different
types of manual,
AV-27WF36/R
AV-27WF36/S

I looked on the back of the tv and I could find no mention of "/R" or "/S"
how do I know which one I need?

begin 666 AV-27WF36.pdf
M)5!$1BTQ+C0-)+CS],-"C(Q." P(&]B:@T\/" -+TQI;F5AFEZ960@,2 -
M+T\@,C(Q( TO2"!;(#$V.3,@.#$X(%T@#2],(#(T-3P,38@#2]%(#8X-C4P

Keep the binaries in alt.binaries.schematics.electronic please.

Mark Zenier