Posted to sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
Matthew

Default Free crack site

Hello, I found this site with free cracks: cicrks.tripod.com
Very big list of new programs.

Regards, Matthew

Posted to sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
Charles Schuler

"Matthew" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello, I found this site with free cracks: cicrks.tripod.com
Very big list of new programs.

Some crack sites are a warren of Trojan horses, spyware, viruses, and so on.
Also, it is not moral to steal. Also, if you have no morals you should know
that rampant stealing destroys productivity and ultimately erodes society.
Also, your post is off-topic and serves what purpose here? Also, you are
perhaps a mindless jerk.

Posted to sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
Allodoxaphobia

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:12:13 -0500, Charles Schuler wrote:

"Matthew" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello, I found this site with free cracks: *****.****.***

... Also, you are perhaps a mindless jerk.

Aren't you being doubly redundant?

(In the future, when you reply to a write-only spam posting, do not
repeat the spamvertized URL.)
Posted to sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Ya can't fool me. Its probably just JPGs of some plumber working under a
kitchen counter.

;-)

--
Paul Hovnanian
Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of.
Posted to sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
Robert Baer

Charles Schuler wrote:

"Matthew" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hello, I found this site with free cracks: --DELETED--
Very big list of new programs.

Some crack sites are a warren of Trojan horses, spyware, viruses, and so on.
Also, it is not moral to steal. Also, if you have no morals you should know
that rampant stealing destroys productivity and ultimately erodes society.
Also, your post is off-topic and serves what purpose here? Also, you are
perhaps a mindless jerk.

....and why did you *repeat* the quote of the site???

Posted to sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
Robert Baer

Allodoxaphobia wrote:

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:12:13 -0500, Charles Schuler wrote:

"Matthew" wrote in message
groups.com...

Hello, I found this site with free cracks: *****.****.***

... Also, you are perhaps a mindless jerk.

Aren't you being doubly redundant?

(In the future, when you reply to a write-only spam posting, do not
repeat the spamvertized URL.)

Exactly!
Posted to sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
Robert Baer

Paul Hovnanian P.E. wrote:

Ya can't fool me. Its probably just JPGs of some plumber working under a
kitchen counter.

;-)

...and cracked the sink!
Posted to sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
David Sewell

"Charles Schuler" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello, I found this site with free cracks: cicrks.tripod.com
Very big list of new programs.

Some crack sites are a warren of Trojan horses, spyware, viruses, and so

on.
Also, it is not moral to steal. Also, if you have no morals you should

know
that rampant stealing destroys productivity and ultimately erodes society.
Also, your post is off-topic and serves what purpose here? Also, you are
perhaps a mindless jerk.

Sounds like your describing our average british politician. So that's ok!

Posted to sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
Charles Schuler

"David Sewell" wrote in message

"Charles Schuler" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello, I found this site with free cracks: cicrks.tripod.com
Very big list of new programs.

Some crack sites are a warren of Trojan horses, spyware, viruses, and so

on.
Also, it is not moral to steal. Also, if you have no morals you should

know
that rampant stealing destroys productivity and ultimately erodes
society.
Also, your post is off-topic and serves what purpose here? Also, you are
perhaps a mindless jerk.

Sounds like your describing our average british politician. So that's ok!

Politicians exhibit almost universal behavior. They most often serve #1,
who does not happen to be their constituency.