Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Mitsubishi 45" PTV Model # VS-45603 (No convergence)

Hello: I have a Mitsubishi 45" PTV Model # VS-45603 (Chassis VZ5) DOP
8/98 in my shop which has a convergence problem. There is NO movement
of any color in any direction using the customer convergence
crosshairs. The set uses two STK 392-110s for convergence. I have
changed them, and still no adjustments are possible. Are there any
fuses or power supply locations, etc. I should check? I don't have a
schematic for the convergence circuit or the supporting power supplies
and would greatly appreciate a scan or a list or parts to check. Thank
you!

Robert McPherson
McPherson Electronics
Telephone (502) 367-9324
Cellphone (502) 298-6997

Email

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thank you KIP. Would yoube able to send me a scan of the convergence
circuitry near the STK392-110's for the VZ5 chassis?

Robert McPherson

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
kip

Noop sorry dont have that one...check around the PCB iam sure you will find
em.

kip
ups.com...