Default RCA Model P52756SB (CTC169 chassis) HZ lines

Hello: I have a 169 projection chassis in my shop which has some
unusual visual symptoms. Two photos of the screen are available for
viewing at this location:

http://personal.bellsouth.net/r/m/rm502/

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Robert McPherson
McPherson Electronics
Telephone (502) 367-9324
Cellphone (502) 298-6997

Email

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Kip: Thanks for your recommendation. I'll check it out.

Robert McPherson

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
kip

Have you changed CR4118 yet...Its tests ok but causes a mulitude of
problems.

kip
wrote in message
oups.com...
Kip: Thanks for your recommendation. I'll check it out.

Robert McPherson

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Shoreline Electronics

Check these :

Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0
http://www.ServiceSoftware.com

RCA PTK169

Video Has Horizontal Lines Distortion In Picture / Looks Like Arching

Austin Tv El

Found Open Caps In Pip Circuit. C8501,C8424,C8425
All Are 15mfd 50v Cured Problem

RCA PTK169

Video Flickering, Intermittent, Almost Too Quick To Notice

Dash3053

Resolder R71 And R72 In Pip Module

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair