Skype_man

Default JVC 36" T.V.

No red, R3355 surface mount resistor open on
CRT board, now red is fine, but if G2 is even close
to normal setting, CRT arcs blue in the neck, lower
it, & it stops, I two large bars of "blurryness", can be
seen onscreen. Pix is very poor, unless G2 is set close
to normal, but then it arcs. Socket, & CRT board are
fine. CRT bad I assume? My Sencore CR-70 CRT
rejuvinator book doesn't list the pix tube. The CRT #
is A90AKB50X04 (V). Anyone know the settings for
this CRT, I'm not sure what exactly is shorted in the CRT,
but what about making up a couple of windings from the
IHVT ferrite? Sky.

Tom MacIntyre

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:47:19 -0330, "Skype_man"
wrote:

No red, R3355 surface mount resistor open on
CRT board, now red is fine, but if G2 is even close
to normal setting, CRT arcs blue in the neck, lower
it, & it stops, I two large bars of "blurryness", can be
seen onscreen. Pix is very poor, unless G2 is set close
to normal, but then it arcs. Socket, & CRT board are
fine. CRT bad I assume? My Sencore CR-70 CRT
rejuvinator book doesn't list the pix tube. The CRT #
is A90AKB50X04 (V). Anyone know the settings for
this CRT, I'm not sure what exactly is shorted in the CRT,
but what about making up a couple of windings from the
IHVT ferrite? Sky.

Have you learned to use the universal adapter? You can possibly get
the 5 electrodes identified from the CRT board, and do the CRT with
that.

Tom

Jason D.

wrote:

No red, R3355 surface mount resistor open on
CRT board, now red is fine, but if G2 is even close
to normal setting, CRT arcs blue in the neck, lower
it, & it stops, I two large bars of "blurryness", can be
seen onscreen. Pix is very poor, unless G2 is set close
to normal, but then it arcs. Socket, & CRT board are
fine. CRT bad I assume? My Sencore CR-70 CRT
rejuvinator book doesn't list the pix tube. The CRT #
is A90AKB50X04 (V). Anyone know the settings for
this CRT, I'm not sure what exactly is shorted in the CRT,
but what about making up a couple of windings from the
IHVT ferrite? Sky.

Sky,

This is very common on zenith CRTs but can happen to any. Tube is
gone. RCA used very similar guns (standard socket, not small one)
across many RCA CRTs, treat it as such on CRT rejuvenator.

Cheers, Wizard