DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Logik vcr help needed-desperately (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/129327-logik-vcr-help-needed-desperately.html)

Mike Muderick November 14th 05 11:01 AM

Logik vcr help needed-desperately

I'm lookng for a programming users manual for the Logik LVA 2202., I can
set up program for recording, but can't figure out the last button sequence
to get it to go into timer mode. Anyone know where I can find a pdf have a
copy of this? Or even a fax of the timer recording page. HELP
thanks,

b November 14th 05 02:21 PM

Logik vcr help needed-desperately

Mike Muderick ha escrito:

I'm lookng for a programming users manual for the Logik LVA 2202., I can
set up program for recording, but can't figure out the last button sequence
to get it to go into timer mode. Anyone know where I can find a pdf have a
copy of this? Or even a fax of the timer recording page. HELP
thanks,

some of those vcrs were made by samsung in the late 80s. how old is
your unit?
-B

Jumpster Jiver November 14th 05 02:23 PM

Mike Muderick wrote:

I'm lookng for a programming users manual for the Logik LVA 2202., I can
set up program for recording, but can't figure out the last button sequence
to get it to go into timer mode. Anyone know where I can find a pdf have a
copy of this? Or even a fax of the timer recording page. HELP
thanks,

I don't know that particular model, but for most VCRs manufactured in
the last ten years, after you set the timer from the menu, you insert a
recordable tape and press the power button. Usually a small red LED or
"timer" display will light up on the VCR's front panel.
Just be sure it's a new tape or one that is cued up to the place on the
tape you want to record, and the record-protect tab is intact.