Mike Muderick

Default Logik vcr help needed-desperately

I'm lookng for a programming users manual for the Logik LVA 2202., I can
set up program for recording, but can't figure out the last button sequence
to get it to go into timer mode. Anyone know where I can find a pdf have a
copy of this? Or even a fax of the timer recording page. HELP
thanks,

Mike Muderick ha escrito:

I'm lookng for a programming users manual for the Logik LVA 2202., I can
set up program for recording, but can't figure out the last button sequence
to get it to go into timer mode. Anyone know where I can find a pdf have a
copy of this? Or even a fax of the timer recording page. HELP
thanks,

some of those vcrs were made by samsung in the late 80s. how old is
your unit?
-B

Jumpster Jiver

Mike Muderick wrote:

I'm lookng for a programming users manual for the Logik LVA 2202., I can
set up program for recording, but can't figure out the last button sequence
to get it to go into timer mode. Anyone know where I can find a pdf have a
copy of this? Or even a fax of the timer recording page. HELP
thanks,

I don't know that particular model, but for most VCRs manufactured in
the last ten years, after you set the timer from the menu, you insert a
recordable tape and press the power button. Usually a small red LED or
"timer" display will light up on the VCR's front panel.
Just be sure it's a new tape or one that is cued up to the place on the
tape you want to record, and the record-protect tab is intact.