DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HP 86602B output level problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/126569-hp-86602b-output-level-problem.html)

Gibi October 26th 05 11:19 AM

HP 86602B output level problem

In my 8660C RF plugin, the output is present, but VERNIER
control cause about 40 dbm swing from max to min position.
Meter show just a 0,5 dbm swing, and needle is around
center scale.
I have already tried to replace some cards (A3,A10, ecc..)
taken from an worked unit, but with no success.
Is this a common fault for that unit?
Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Jorgen Lund-Nielsen October 26th 05 06:09 PM

Gibi wrote:

In my 8660C RF plugin, the output is present, but VERNIER
control cause about 40 dbm swing from max to min position.
Meter show just a 0,5 dbm swing, and needle is around
center scale.
I have already tried to replace some cards (A3,A10, ecc..)
taken from an worked unit, but with no success.
Is this a common fault for that unit?
Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Hi,

ask the members of

they may help.

Jorgen

Jorgen Lund-Nielsen October 26th 05 06:10 PM

Gibi wrote:

In my 8660C RF plugin, the output is present, but VERNIER
control cause about 40 dbm swing from max to min position.
Meter show just a 0,5 dbm swing, and needle is around
center scale.
I have already tried to replace some cards (A3,A10, ecc..)
taken from an worked unit, but with no success.
Is this a common fault for that unit?
Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Hi,

ask at

they may help.

Jorgen

Gibi October 27th 05 10:41 AM

HP 86602B output level problem

Jorgen Lund-Nielsen wrote:

ask at

they may help.

Jorgen

Many thanks Jorgen!
I'm just searching for a more specific newsgroup and your
suggested link is simply the right one!
Thanks again, Ciao.