Gibi

Default HP 86602B output level problem

In my 8660C RF plugin, the output is present, but VERNIER
control cause about 40 dbm swing from max to min position.
Meter show just a 0,5 dbm swing, and needle is around
center scale.
I have already tried to replace some cards (A3,A10, ecc..)
taken from an worked unit, but with no success.
Is this a common fault for that unit?
Any suggestion?

Thanks.
Jorgen Lund-Nielsen

Gibi wrote:

In my 8660C RF plugin, the output is present, but VERNIER
control cause about 40 dbm swing from max to min position.
Meter show just a 0,5 dbm swing, and needle is around
center scale.
I have already tried to replace some cards (A3,A10, ecc..)
taken from an worked unit, but with no success.
Is this a common fault for that unit?
Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Hi,

ask the members of

they may help.

Jorgen
Jorgen Lund-Nielsen

Gibi wrote:

In my 8660C RF plugin, the output is present, but VERNIER
control cause about 40 dbm swing from max to min position.
Meter show just a 0,5 dbm swing, and needle is around
center scale.
I have already tried to replace some cards (A3,A10, ecc..)
taken from an worked unit, but with no success.
Is this a common fault for that unit?
Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Hi,

ask at

they may help.

Jorgen

Gibi

Jorgen Lund-Nielsen wrote:

ask at

they may help.

Jorgen

Many thanks Jorgen!
I'm just searching for a more specific newsgroup and your
suggested link is simply the right one!
Thanks again, Ciao.